Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Time

Over the past 5 years Chase and I have seen each other through both of our high school graduations, both getting our associates degree, and now Chase finished his bachelors degree. I don't think he knows just how proud of him I truly am. He has worked so hard to get to where he is and has decided to continue working on his education. Today he started an intersession class towards his masters and well... maybe he's a little crazy not to take a break but I know it will pay off in the end. Hopefully, in the next year and a half he will be proud of me when I finish college. I know I've worried him in the past few months by saying that I wanted to quit school... but I suppose I can finish... to make him proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment