Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Blog Lost in Time

I repeatedly see these awesome blogs maintained by what can be none other than super moms. These moms amaze me. Not only do these moms post on a regular basis but they keep an immaculate home, some work full time, some go to school full time (or both,) and some have more than one child. I could go on and on about these amazing moms. Me? Well, all I do is manage our home & family, oh and I'm a part time graduate student. That's all. That's all? Really? So why in the world is it so difficult to keep this thing up to date? Truth be told, unless you have personally been the matriarch of a young family you probably have no idea how incredibly stressful it can be while being equally rewarding at the same time... but that's another post.

Anyway, I recently decided to put myself on somewhat of a schedule. Turns out I work better when I have a to-do list or schedule to stick to. So, I'm making this blog a part of my schedule. Now, I'm not promising daily posts or any such thing for that matter. I am however attempting to post a couple of times every week. Maybe, just maybe, this is the beginning of something meaningful. Even if it is only meaningful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment