Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Time Has Officially Flown.

Well, here I am three weeks behind on this blog. But, there really has been a lot going on with the wedding and with family. Crissy and her family were here for our shower and to have a belated birthday party for Cole. They were a blast to have home and the shower was flawless. My sister is a great planner! The wedding is coming along. Right now we're just trying to finalize the catering and get little things covered. I guess the little things are more to tackle than anything!
For me, I'm just dealing with everything that's coming my way. I was the girl who wanted to go to Vegas to get married but decided to have a wedding because Chase wanted his family to be there. Well... that's a lot easier said than done but like I said, I'm dealing and so is Chase. I feel that we are just "stirring the pot" by having this wedding; but, hopefully it will come and go without any great catastrophes. That's my prayer. Anyway, I leave with some pictures from the past few weeks. They were eventful to say the least.
Jase got to be a ham.

My beautiful bridesmaids

The mom's
We matched... sort of.Mimi Faye & Grandma BellyMy Great Aunt Amy & Great Aunt Mary Ann

Chase & ColeCole at his 1st family party

No comments:

Post a Comment