Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

"When the World Zigs, We're Gonna Zag"

I heard this simple saying in an episode of The OC, a television show that I shamelessly love. These few words spoken by Seth Cohen basically sum up how I hope to handle... well... everything. (HOPE is the key word here) There isn't a doubt in my mind about whether or not I can handle what the future has in store. I wasn't raised to believe that life is perfect or that everything will always go the way I plan... this can easily explain why I'm terrified of most things in life, but by the grace of God I find the strength to overcome the things that terrify me. Well, there is my out of nowhere statement for the day... what I had planned was a list. A list of things that can't get here fast enough and that I am simply looking forward to. Maybe you'll be able to see the significance in each:
  1. Chase being home for good
  2. This wedding to be over and done with
  3. Chase and I actually getting to start OUR life together
  4. The problems we have finally getting to be because of us
  5. Cabo
  6. ... and finally getting back to a regular schedule
Some simple thing and not so simple things that I can't wait for... even if there are only six items they are big to me. I think lists have made their way back into my life!

1 comment:

  1. "This wedding" will be here before you know it. It is going to be a great day for you and Chase. I know it. Your life with Chase has already begun, my dear. Enjoy it now as it is, do not focus on the "problems". As for the problem(s), it is only a problem if you let it be. :)

    ReplyDelete