Well, it has been almost two weeks since my last post but... here I am a whole 22 day from the wedding. It's just crazy to me how fast time has passed. Now I'm doing my best to get on all of the stuff I've waited to do. I'm finally excited. I was always excited about marrying Chase... just the wedding part needed a little work. But now I can't wait for both! Trey and Ronnie were talking about how weird Kaylee Townley sounded... I hadn't ever really thought about it. They agreed that Chase Fixico sounded better but... I don't see that one happening! And of course Ronnie reminded me that I was going to be Kaylee Townley for the rest of my life. Wow. It makes me happy that we are finally at this place in our lives. High school sweethearts going for the long run... and I always say that we've both managed to survive our families so surely we can handle what life sends our way... I mean that! haha
Everything for the ceremony and reception is falling into place... even the rehearsal dinner! I'm excited for all of it... I hope we throw a great party!
"It's going to be a great party!" According to Shelby Eatenton Latcherie, Steel Magnolias.
ReplyDeleteOmg! Of course Crissy would leave a line from that movie! I often told Eric that he should've took my name...Eric Fixico...but he says no...and I thought DeeDee Bryan sounded strange too...I often find myself still signing Fixico, only because my notary is still Fixico...lol...Of course, everyone in my family thinks his name is Bryan! lol!!
ReplyDelete