Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Down to Days

Literally... down to days. We got our marriage license yesterday, which wasn't too bad. Other than the fact that we didn't know that we needed cash to get it! Luckily our bank is just around the corner from the courthouse! Chase was amazed on how easy it was. He said "so anyone can just go get a license and get married whenever they want?" He makes me smile! We also picked up all of the tuxes yesterday... so today I get to run around like a crazy person to get them all tried on! I'm just praying that everything fits! Currently, I'm trying to get our wedding story all finished up for the paper... sheesh... I had no idea it would require so much detailed information! There is just so much going on... I don't know which way to turn! Mostly, I just can't believe we're getting married in three days. I never thought this day would come!
On a different note, we went to Logan and Brandi's wedding Sunday evening. They had a beautiful wedding... I wish I would have taken some pictures. I'm so very happy for the both of them and I hope our little gathering goes as well as theirs did.

No comments:

Post a Comment