Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blessings

A couple of weeks ago Kevin gave a sermon about blessings. He said that something isn't really a blessing unless it truly brings joy to your life. My life is filled with blessings... here are just a few:

Chase, there aren't enough words for me say. My life is better simply because he is in it. I couldn't ask for anything more. I always tell him that he makes me crazy... sometimes it's crazy happy while at others it is crazy frustrated. At all times... he is a crazy loved.Sam & Rook... without sounding like a crazy dog lady! Who knew that a grouchy poodle and a terribly stupid mutt could make me smile as easily as they do. Rook just loves with his whole heart at all times and Sam, well, we just have history together.
Trey is my best friend. We all need someone on the outside who is unbiased to talk to sometimes... Trey is that person for me. Chase says we fight like we were brother and sister but I think that's okay with me. Trey is always there for me... whether I need an extra hand in the kitchen or a shoulder to cry on. He's so good to Chase and I both.My nephews. I don't get to see them as often as I would like but when I get to see their beautiful, innocent little faces... it all makes more sense. I miss them terribly and could really use a smile from Cole and a squeeze hug from Jase.
Like I said at the beginning... my life is filled with blessings. Some that I have yet to discover but will someday be brought to my sight. Life in itself is far too much of a blessing to waste. I thank God that I have these things in my life.... with Him and these things... I always have a reason to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment