Today is the first day we've had internet at home since.... well... since we got home! We had to order a new modem but we're back in business now. Everyone has been asking about pictures from Cabo so I decided to create a Picasa movie to make them easier to share. We had a blast in Cabo the resort we stayed at was just about perfect for us. It was super awesome but it wasn't crazy busy or crowed at all. It was just perfect. We did venture out to "No Gracias Beach" or as it is better known Medano Beach! We tried out parasailing and I must say it was worth the $80 we paid! We both agreed we would do it again given the chance. As we were going up Chase looked at me and said "Thomas would never do this." The line they use is 600 feet long so we were up about that far. Luckily there was a man on the boat who offered to take pictures for us so we have a few to share from that. The trip was amazing... but I think I speak for both of us when I say that I have never been so happy to be in Texas as I was when we landed Saturday! The first thing we did was sit down for some Popeye's and Taco Bell!
Now that the honeymoon is over we are definitely back to real life. Chase started work full time at the bank and we've both started school. But I guess it's nothing that new to us! Right now we're just trying to get everything caught up around the house before school really gets going. Oh, and I'm hitting thank you cards head on! For the most part... life is good... very good. I have everything I need... my wonderful husband, loving family, and absolutly amazing friends. Those three things are the greatest blessings in my life.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures and hopefully we'll have wedding pictures soon. I can't wait for those!
Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you went parasailing (sp.ck!)...I would have been scared to death!