Sunday, March 14, 2010
It Happened
When I found out that I would graduate this spring it all depended on the classes offered in the summer. (technically, I'm a summer graduate) Well... Summer/Fall schedules came out and of course the two classes I need this summer are offered at the same time during the same four weeks. Now, I have to wait until after spring break to talk to my adviser to find out what's going to happen. At one time she told me that I could still graduate even if I needed to take three hours in the fall. Seriously? That's not cool. Hopefully, she'll be able to help me get it all straightened out pretty quick and hopefully I won't have to take three hours in the fall. But, Chase in his ever optimistic tone said "You'll get it finished and that's all that matters." I suppose that is what is important here but it's not exciting to find out. It will all work out in the end and I'll have that degree... it's just no fun to have to wait a week to find out just how it's all going to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment