Spring break is almost over and I'm pretty sure we're not ready to go back to school. Well... kind of. I'm pretty excited to have my last full semester down. This break we just stayed at home and enjoyed time with friends, which was great. Plus, Chase made a decision and now we just have to see how things play out. ;-) We've had fun to say the least and just maybe getting back on our schedule will be good for us. I just can't believe this semester has gone by so fast. But, we're looking forward to the things to come.
One of the things in the very near future is my sister-in-law's baby shower. I've had fun planning and can't wait to get it all put together. This time last year I was throwing a wedding shower; I guess it's just the season for happy events. I do know that we definitely can't wait for Kamryn to get here!
No comments:
Post a Comment