- There has always been a hope for a relationship like that of Priscilla & Aquila... now... we're going to put it in motion. A necessary change in our lives. We are capable of so much. Why not put it to good use?
- Spring semester is coming to a close with finals just two short weeks away. Then commencement and I start the final nine hours of my bachelor's degree. Chase will start the first part of the CPA exam soon there after. Wow. It's all becoming very real.
- I will start the job hunt. Chase says he's going to take a sabbatical after I get a job. He totally deserves one but I'm pretty sure he would lose his mind if he sat at home long enough!
- After A LOT of discussion with Chase and various other people, I am mailing my admissions application to UCO in the morning. I'm still not 100% sure if that's the right move, but I am never 100% sure of anything. Hopefully, I will graduate with a master's degree in political science next December. That's the goal.
- The Jarrell's will be here in.... 17 days... I'm pretty sure. We can't wait for them to get here!
Monday, April 19, 2010
The Times They Are A-Changin'
A list:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment