Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's Outrageous

What do the following items have in common?





















These are all flip flops that cost well over $100. Does anyone else see a problem with this??? Maybe it's because I'm a little old fashion but, I hate flip flops. They are juvenile, disgusting, definitely not dress shoes, and should only be sold in Old Navy for no more than $5. I was blown away last weekend when I went in Dillard's to get black heels and I found more flip flops than dress shoes. It didn't bother me so much until I saw the prices of the flip flops. It just seems crazy to me. Chase said that I'm just a weirdie for hating flip flops but I guess all I can say is that they just aren't for me.!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I see a problem with these flip flops costing $100...they are all UGLY. And yes, you are a weirdie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. flippity flippity flop flop flip flops... i dont ever think flip flops are even suppose to be dressy.. have you ever seen a bitch dressed up wearing flip flops with her blazer? ... no. plus of course when you walk into dillards you are only going to find flip flops... ITS SUMMER. if you want high heels go to dress barn and im sure the 74 year old lady who works there can fit you to your size.


    but thanks for the pictures of all different flip flops you searched around google for two hours just for this post... im going to go buy them now..

    maybe ill see you shopping in old navy for your cheap ass five dollar flip flops thatll break in two days..

    oh and p.s
    you ARE a "weirdie"

    and p.s.s
    stop ranting about shit thats only for you... there are much worse things going on in the world than flip flops being priced over a hundred dollars..

    ReplyDelete