Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break

I can't count how many times we've been asked about our plans for spring break this year. Our response... working! We started taking trips on spring break my freshman year of college and continued until last year. This time last year we were broke newlyweds still trying to balance it all so we stayed home and took a vacation in the fall when things settled. This year we're homeowners and we just bought a new car... we're just not comfortable with more spending right now! Instead of taking a trip Chase is working and I've taken two days off work. I would love to say that the days off are for doing nothing at all but I get to study for a day and take the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) the next. Not very excited but determines my future in graduate school.

We've been talking about going on a cruise in the fall... hopefully that can be vacation 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment