My very dear mom has expressed her frequent blog checking while patiently awaiting this post...
Growing up my mother always told me “if you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.” This phrase often came up during one of my rants of all the things I was going to do with my life. So maybe I didn’t do all of the things I once thought I would but all of my dreams are coming true. Anyway, after starting our new jobs and almost doubling our monthly income Chase and I started making big plans for next year. Like what you ask? First of all, paying off what debt we do have besides the house. Secondly, buying that Challenger I mentioned previously. (I know… that doesn’t fit in with paying off debt) Third on our list was taking a vacation to Hawaii next summer because we wanted to take a big trip before big plan number four. Big plan number four consisted of starting a family after we return from said big trip to Hawaii. Well… that was us telling God all about our plans. In return the good Lord indeed laughed at us and let us know that next year isn’t up to us at all, not even tomorrow is up to us. He showed us this by surprising us with a positive home pregnancy test July 8th! That’s right… we’re having a baby! This little blessing has an estimated due date of March 11, 2012! We are both super excited and terrified at the same time… which is exactly what two people in our situation are supposed to be.
Here’s to the beginning of a new adventure!
I couldn't be more happier for you and Chase!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That's wonderful news! :)
ReplyDelete