Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Letter to My Future Daughter-in-Law

The other evening while watching a television show, Chase and I began discussing if this baby was a boy or girl. Mind you, we're only eleven weeks into this pregnancy so we've got at least until October before we get to find out. I've told him for a few weeks now that I just feel like this baby is a boy. He of course tells me there's no way it's a boy, because he's supposed to have girls. Well... okay I could be wrong and this baby is a girl. ;-)

Anyway, the discussion took one turn after another and we ended up talking about what kind of in-laws we would be. We laughed at the thought simply because this baby has a lot of growing left to do before making a grand entrance. Out of curiosity I Googled articles on in-laws. One of the things that turned up was this blog post: A Letter from My Wife to Her Future Daughter-in-Law. We found a little humor in it so I had to share. Chase asked me if I would write such a letter some day. Maybe some day I will. We have to find out if this baby is a boy or girl, because that might change the overall tone of said letter ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment