Am I really that busy?
Answer: Probably. Between a husband, baby, grad classes, and keeping house extra time comes sparingly.
Do I have nothing to post about?
Answer: Far from the truth. Our family life is full of blog worthy stuff.
So what's the deal here?
Answer: Honestly, this blog was once used as an outlet. From getting engaged to getting married I encountered obstacles that I needed to complain about. Now, those obstacles have been dealt with and limited exposure to our lives. Therefore, I have nothing to complain about. I know somewhere in obscurity there is someone (Jerilyn) who randomly checks for a new blog post. Here's the deal: our lives are so full of joy and new experiences as first time parents that I have plenty to share. This is my vow, to the maybe two people who still click this link, that I will share events, stories, lessons, and joy from our day to day lives on a more regular basis. I know, I know, you've heard this before but I mean it this time. ;-)
I leave you with this monster cutie enjoying his first strawberry slush.

You know me so well!
ReplyDelete