According to The Knot we have 116 days until the wedding. Also, according to The Knot we are behind on a few things. We have yet to book a place for our rehearsal dinner or pick out tuxes for the guys. Luckily, we are going to do the tux thing this weekend with Chase's parents and hopefully nail down a place for the dinner. I like to think that we accomplished a lot last week. Chase FINALLY got me all the addresses for his family and people on his list so we are finished with collecting addresses and now we get to start putting envelopes together so Crissy can address them when she gets here ;-) I finally ordered my shoes for my dress, selected my veil at the bridal shop, ordered the vases for our centerpieces, AND confirmed our date with the dj! Oh, I almost forgot the best part... I went by the cake place and decided on the wedding cake... we have fillings! Too bad Chase picked a Red Sox cake... but it's going to be red velvet so it won't be so terrible ;-) But... we're getting there. Hopefully we can keep up the weekly accomplishments!
One more thing I wanted to recognize... Chase and I do realize how incredibly blessed we are to be getting the wedding we want, given to us by our parents and others who we are incredibly gateful to have in our lives. We couldn't possibly express all the thanks we have for that handful of people who are making this happen for us... but we'll be forever grateful and try our very best to relay the gratitude! Thanks again everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment