Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

First Things First

So, here we are. At the beginning of a brand new blog in honor of... well... I guess you could say the beginning of a new life. After seeing my sister's blog about the life of her family, I thought a blog might be something for us. Chase and I are almost five years into our relationship, five months into our engagement, four months from our wedding, and both trying to finish up with school. As of right now that might not seem like much but someday we will start our family and I thought this would be a neat way of documenting our story. So maybe someday our children will have something to look back at instead of just scrapbooks! Anyway, hopefully we are at least a little interesting and descent at keeping up with a blog; enjoy our story!

No comments:

Post a Comment