Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Still Moving...

Monday again, whoo-ray! Last weed we got all the dresses for the little girls ordered... I'm so excited to see all of them in their dresses. Jaycee was the only one we got to see in her dress and she looked so stinking cute! I'm sure the other meanies will look beautiful as well. We ordered our napkins (that I am way too excited about!) that we designed ourselves. I knew exactly what I wanted on them and we found a place that lets you do just that. Today we recieved the organza bags for the wedding toss and are preparing to pick out favor boxes in the next couple of days. Oh and the mothers have their dresses ordered! I thought that would be a much more difficult process than it was. But things are moving along. Now we get to start picking out pictures for the slideshow that the dj will run at the reception. I know Crissy is excited about that one! Hopefully, I can sneek in a picture of her and her awesome childhood hair!

Tuesday I tried on my dress for the first time since November. It fit wonderfully and for the first time I actually loved the dress. My shoes had just come in so I got to see it all put together. Well, except for my veil, it hasn't came in yet. I'm finally excited to we my dress and I can't wait to see everything all put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment