I recently decided to try and post at least once a week. So maybe I've been posting more frequently, but I'll have four for the month of September! When trying to pick from the million things in my mind to blog about I couldn't pick just one. So, I'm going to make a list; that's the only way I can get it all out in an organized manner!
1. My last post was about our wedding pictures. After looking at all of the pictures I realized something... our wedding went as well as I could have imagined. We didn't have busy work to do the morning of the wedding. For the most part everyone was able to get up and start getting themselves ready for the day. That was a blessing! Things going so smoothly is much to the credit of my wonderful family. My aunt Emily for opening her home to us and providing awesome food and snacks, Brigid & Jeremy who spent their Friday with us setting up, my mom's friends Jenny and Glennie for the decorating and finger foods, and the thing that probably saved us the most stress our florist Lori Factor. Lori did a beautiful job on all of our arrangements and made sure they all got where they needed to be. Moral of the story... our wedding day went extremely well and there was very little for anyone to worry about on the day of.
2. Chase's 24the birthday came and went this past Saturday. It's funny to think back at to the first birthday of his that we celebrated together! On the afternoon of his 19th birthday we had lunch at his Mimi Faye's house and played spoons with Alisha. Wow... how the years go by! This year we went went to dinner and bowling with friends. I had fun and well... I think Chase had fun too! He might have had a little more fun if he didn't have to struggle with the first 5 or 6 frames! Six years down and a lifetime to go... what a wonderful thought.
3. Chase and I were already talking about a trip for next August... then on the night of his birthday Natalie and Micah reminded us of Natalie's 21st birthday. Her birthday isn't until next November but we had once talked about a trip to Vegas to celebrate. We totally forgot about that trip and now we're super pumped for that to roll around. Natalie and Micah are crazy awesome and I'm sure we would have way too much fun together!
4. We celebrated one month of wedded bliss two weeks ago. That day also happened to be my mom's birthday... I called to tell her happy cake cake then she called me right back to tell me happy one month anniversary. Haha... and they said it wouldn't last! Chase surprised me with roses that evening, which really was a surprise. Chase hates flowers and I'm pretty sure that was the second time he has ever bought me flowers! He's wonderful and he makes me so very happy.
I think that might be it. There are still a million things going through my mind but that's a good place to start. Hopefull the next round can wait until October! In keeping with the quotes here's another, this one is from the great American playwright Wilson Mizner. He said "God help those who do not help themselves." That one makes me smile for so many different reasons.... take from it what you will... it's yours.
I love reading your blogs!! Jeremy & I were glad to help out. I know you have & will help if I ever need it. Congratulations & tell Chase Happy Late Birthday!
ReplyDelete