It's Thursday and I find myself preparing for the weekend. For the first time Chase and I are going to brave having all 5 of the Jesse kids stay with us! I'm pumped! In the past it has always been hard to get them all in the same place at the same time but for some reason it just worked out. Friday night Chase and I are making the trip to Savanna for Konawa's first football game. No, we're not die hard alumni... it's Caitlyn's first football game as a T-Stepper! It seems so creepy to me that seven years ago (geeze) this fall I was a freshman in high school! haha I guess it's more funny than creepy! Chase said it just doesn't seem right that she is in high school... it just happens that way. I don't want to know what I will feel like when Jase starts high school! All of these kids are growing up way too fast... but it's really neat to get to be apart of their journey.
I believe we won't officially have kids until around noon Saturday. So, I'm trying to get everything in order for them to be here and have enough room in our tiny two bedroom house. haha I found it shocking that Chase still wanted them over even though it's opening day for college football. (I'm not a fan so idk if that's the correct term!) He said we'll cook and he'll have Colten to watch the game with... we'll see how that goes! As far as this week... it's Tommy's birthday, next week is my mom's 45th birthday along with Caitlin Payne's 11th birthday party. After that comes Chase's birthday on the 19th, Mike's birthday on the 22nd as well as Chase's brother and sister-in-law's (Thomas & Kaci) second anniversary. Phew... that is a lot... but definitely not all there is! Chase and I found out yesterday that we are going to be getting a new niece or nephew... no... Crissy isn't have another baby... Thomas & Kaci are expecting their first child in May! We're both so very happy for them! Babies are great... for people other than us right now! (haha just thought I would answer that before it's asked!)
September is brand new and already fill with so much joy. Family being blessed with another year and a couple blessed with a new life... I am in awe. I guess that's enough babbling (and reminiscing) for now so I'll leave you with a new quote. Robert H. Schuller is a minister of the Reformed Church in America. He said "Tough times never last, but tough people do." I like it.
Wow, I don't know why I'm following times two? I will try to fix that...I'm not a stalker, I promise! :)
ReplyDelete