Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Lot of Things.

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. It came and went like all the rest. Do I feel older? Ask me in another 22 years and then maybe I'll have an answer!

The past week in general has been mildly eventful and this one is proving just so. Here's our list to recount the past few days:
  1. The fall semester is officially over; it seems like it flew by.
  2. Chase and I both know that we at least passed all of our classes. (grades aren't released until tomorrow)
  3. Chase starts an intersession class tomorrow. At least it only lasts until Friday and it's a general seminar.
  4. I learned how to make peanut brittle... in 12 short minutes. The recipe is FANTASTICAL!
  5. We are thinking of doing something a little crazy. If it all works out the world will know soon enough!
  6. We found out that we are getting our first niece! Kamryn Layne will be ever so spoiled when she gets here.
  7. I've decided on taking 18 hours in the spring with hopes of the last 6 hours that I need to be offered in the summer. (That means I would get to walk in May!) Fingers crossed.
  8. Chase will be able to sit for the first part of the CPA exam in the spring. He's nervous, but I don't think he knows how to fail and he will do just fine.
  9. I finally got to start reading the books Trey gave me... and inspired Chase to read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Capote's In Cold Blood.
  10. Over the past couple of weeks we realized that 10... yes 10 couples that are either friends or family are having babies. Wow, that's a lot of babies!
So, that's been the past couple of weeks for us. I'm sure things will get a little crazy next week when Christmas rolls around. We usually run across the state like mad all Christmas day until we make it to the Fixico's. But, it's all in great fun and we look forward to getting to see everyone.

Here are a few pictures from my birthday. Please excuse Chase's camera skills, believe it or not he's getting better!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I'd seen Chase's name somewhere! I started working for the Oklahoma Society of CPAs in July.... (I think he was one of our scholarship winners--could be way off)

    If he needs anything from us-- exam, or whatever-- let me know!

    Good luck to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee..u should have used the bottom pic of you and chase to send with your christmas card!!! Thanks for the card...with no pic!!! lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete