Whoo-ray for getting all of our Christmas shopping done! Last year we waited until the week before to start shopping online. Not this year, we got out and got it done. I even took the time this evening to get everything wrapped and under the tree. We are still a little shocked to be done so soon but I guess it helps us out a little with finals coming up this week!
Today on our way to the mall Chase asked me how I think I'll feel this time next year. Of course I had no idea what he was talking about so he had to explain. This time next year I will be graduating. I replied, "Wow. I won't know what to do with myself." So, I asked him how he will feel. (he'll be graduating with a master's degree in accounting) His reply was somewhat close to mine! That's really strange to think about... I'll do that later!
No comments:
Post a Comment