Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We're Fickle... Kind Of

I am the type of person who jumps completely into whatever it is that I decide to do and holds on for dear life. Chase is the type of person who has to be certain of what he is doing and then only sticks his toe in. I guess we kind of balance each other out when it comes to decision making. He brings the practical and I bring a leap of faith. I am confident that we can accomplish anything in the world if we work hard, work together, and maintain our faith. We've made it this far with that combination. Chase just wants to be sure that we're making the best decision we can. I think I make him mad when I tell him that we won't always make the right decision, but we can always make it work.

someday we might figure it out. Until then we do I guess we'll just have to hold on!

No comments:

Post a Comment