Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

One Step Closer

Thursday we were informed that everything at the bank is headed to underwriting. I have no idea what that actually means but I've been told that it means we're getting really close to a closing date. This is very exciting news!

School started this past Monday and it should be an interesting semester. Chase will be completely finished with school in December and I think he can't wait. I'm so very proud of him. Being as I've only had one class I don't have much to say about the HR program. Work is going well and we're enjoying life as it is for now... besides the fact that Chase has jury duty on Monday... he's really pumped!

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a second job. Just four short years after I graduated high school... I am a T-Stepper again. The only difference is that this time I am the teacher. It's really strange but things are moving along and it seems that I have a really great group of girls. I'm excited to be taking on this new responsibility and Chase has been super supportive. He has even volunteered to join me at competitions. This is a big deal because on many occasions he has expressed his strong dislike for Band Day at Konawa.

We're currently taking on a lot: graduate classes, full time jobs, drill team, and buying our first home... the good news is that we're keeping our heads above water. ;-) Here's to starting somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment