Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Letter

Dear College,

For the second time in my life you make me happy. It is a great joy to know that I never have to take another Education class for the rest of my life and I love going to class everyday. Enrollment for next semester fills me with excitement! Instead of thinking "boo... Strategies for Effective Teaching and Field III" I get to think "Whoo-ray!!! Modern Global Diplomacy History and Constitutional Law!" I know that has to sound crazy to some but if they hated picking out new classes they were either Education majors or they picked a major they didn't love! Granted, I may end up living in a box someday because I chose a major I love... but for the time being I love you College. Someday, I hope to extend my time in your system and add Ph.D to my name. Maybe it will be when I'm old and decrepit but I'll get it done. As for now I'm excited to be finished next December and if life allows, to it start working on my masters degree the following spring. College, thank you for furthering my knowledge of history and political science... I hope we are not finished for good.

Until next time,

K. Fixico Townley

No comments:

Post a Comment