Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dear Mom

Dear Mom, 

You know I'm not very good at telling you all the things I need to sometimes, but today I decided to tell you a few things. Thank you. Thank you for always believing in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. Thank you for making decisions that were in my best interest. (Even if I didn't know it at the time) Thank you for giving me every opportunity to be all of the things I ever dreamed of. Thank you for loving me enough to always tell me the truth and not hiding reality from me. Life isn't easy and I'm a stronger person because you didn't hide things from me. Thank you for loving Chase. Your support of him, our relationship, and the goals we set together is something I couldn't do without. For the most part... thank you.

There are so many things I have acquired from you. From biting my lip when I'm stressed to migraines to my small frame and my great independence. There aren't enough words for me to say to tell you how much I love you and appreciate everything you have done. Crissy and I have a great mother. 

Thanks mom... I love you


1 comment:

  1. Your welcome, I love you more than words can say, Mom

    ReplyDelete