Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Struggle



Here I am on the verge of graduation and I'm struggling. No, not with school... just with myself. Ever since I can remember I have wanted to be an attorney. Today, I have no idea what I want to do. When you finish high school there is someone holding the sign that says "College is Next". What sign are the holding after college? I guess in my mind I was supposed to finish college, get married, then start a family. Well... I sort of mixed up the steps. Now, I realize that I have a decision to make. Family or career? We aren't planning a family for tomorrow but well within the next five years. Do I need a master's degree to delegate who hit who or bedtimes? Can I really handle grad school and trying to be a mom later in life? (Whoa... that' still a scary thought.) Chase and I have had a long conversation about it and I thank God that I have a husband who supports me no matter what. Although at times it becomes frustrating when he says "Kaylee, just do what's going to make you happy." I don't know what is going to make me happy. Today, I sat and thought about it all on my own and I remembered Tommy telling us that we have go where God is leading us. At that moment it hit me that I can't do this on my own... He will hold the sign for me in due time and I'll go where I'm supposed to go. It will all work out the way it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment