Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Best First Day of School Ever!

Today I officially found out that I will graduate in May! This news was much hoped for but totally unexpected. It all depended on how classes fell in the summer and I thought there was no way things would work out the way I had hoped. I was wrong. The two classes I need are definitely being offered and I am so very excited! (Secretly, Chase is too.) Now I get to start the process of grad school applications. Hopefully, I'll end up at UCO... but just for kicks I'm applying to OU.

The news of today was the last thing I thought I would hear... I was really thinking I would end up taking three hours in the fall. This is definitely a prayer answered and I'm still in disbelief of it actually happening! Grown up world... here I come!

1 comment: