Here we are on the verge of yet another spring semester. For some reason I always struggle through spring semester. Maybe it's because the weather finally perks up and I would much rather be outside! My optimism tells me that this semester will be more awesome than usual. (mostly because I am no longer an education major) I'm still pumped about my classes and not to mention the new ideas Chase and I are tossing around. (In due time... it will all be set in place.) Chase... well... he never looks forward to a new semester; except for the semester he finished his bachelor's degree. This semester he is taking the first test of the CPA exam. (dramatic music plays softly) He has my complete faith and I know he'll do his best.
On a more serious note, our "marriage mentors" if you will, gave us some advice the other day. They told us of their once struggles and how our decision making has to include God moving us in the right direction. They always have good advice right when we need it. They are a blessing to Chase and I... someday I hope that we have the kind of success they have.
No comments:
Post a Comment