Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thank You Billy Joel

During my the spring semester of my freshman year at OC, I struggled with the plans I had not working out. It took me awhile to grasp but I finally came to terms with the fact that I didn't need to be in a hurry to do all of the things I wanted in my life. A good friend told me "you need to slow down, we can't all become lawyers before we turn twenty." She knew just how to get through to me. I remember listening to my collection of Billy Joel and running across this song. I laughed a little because it seemed to add to the things I needed to hear. (His music has that effect; definitely worth the download) This song reminds me to slow down when I need to and well... it was on the 13 Going on 30 soundtrack... the movie Chase and I went to on our first date. Here it is... I hope you enjoy and thank you Billy Joel.


No comments:

Post a Comment