Really?
Chase likes to use this ideology when it comes to communication most of the time. The other day when there was nothing in the mail he relayed this message to me and I reminded him that not in our case... we just want any news! News of what you ask??? Well... something we're not quite ready reveal yet but, we will in due time.
For now...
Thank you statutory law for giving me something to look forward to everyday. (other than checking the mail) I am enamored.
For now...
Thank you statutory law for giving me something to look forward to everyday. (other than checking the mail) I am enamored.
Why do have you use such big words that I have to look up to know what you're talking about??? j/k Glad you're putting that college education to use!! ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd, you are correct...no news is not always good news! Sorry Chase, I had to agree with her on this one!